When you moved into a new rental room or apartment, the very first thing which…
Having a clean room even a rental room is very important for yourself and it also benefit your landlord/owner as by having a clean room will build a better relationship and trust between you and your landlord/owner/agent,etc. No one like a messy person and especially so if you are staying together. Therefore, if you are trying to find a roommate or trying out flat sharing to save monthly rental costs. Being a tidy and clean person will help you a long way and save lots of money as well.
Below are some guides to help you start today
- Create a simple cleaning routine e.g. start cleaning your table, clear your rubbish bin, sweep the floor, etc
- Put on comfortable clothes and put on some nice music to prepare yourself
- Making your bed and folding your bed sheet is important as well
- Have a portable small vacuum cleaner e.g. water based type vacuum cleaner will help remove and reduce estimated 5x more dusts and will prevent you from breathing in dusts when vacuuming your rental room.
- You can also use water based vacuum cleaner to clean hard to reach or very dusty or dirty areas. For such areas suggest you put into your water some Dettol cleaning product as well to remove bacteria and have a fresher and cleaner room to improve your health
- Use a basket to collect things which you lay around your rental room and put it back to its correct place
- Remove any uneaten food, plastic food packs
- Use a timer clock
- If your rental room includes a mini kitchen then de-cluttering your kitchen counter top will make your kitchen space look clean instantly
- If your room has an attached toilet, then I suggest you use cleaning products e.g Magiclean, bleaching products, etc to clean your toilet, it makes cleaning your toilet even more easier and speed up estimated 10x
- Have lesser things, furniture in your rental room
Happy cleaning your rental roomShare on Facebook