Below are ideas for interior designing your rental room, apartment, hdb flat, etc. Enjoy &…
Hi there, this quick blog page will show you how to self interior design your own home, rental room and more. Do check back often as we will be adding more details as we go along 😀
Simple steps for your self room or apartment interior design
- Decide on the scope of your interior design e.g. whole rental room, part of your room, etc
- Decide on what functional design needs are important, and your preferred interior design style. Important take away here is for you to have an end goal in mind. Think of the space available to you and think of what function do you need for your space and what is the best use for your limited space e.g. kids space, reading, TV, etc. And also what do you need in order to create the function you wanted for your rental room or flat.
- Do your own simple layout and space planning. Use your HDB flat floor plans or your house floor plan as one of your planning tool. Think of the purpose of the space you are designing and also plan a realistic budget as well.
- Decide on your color scheme, type of furniture, etc. Feel how you want your space to be like, are you trying to make your room look bigger or give your room a warmth feeling, etc. Look at home design magazines, websites, etc to get more interior design ID ideas from the professionals. Get inspired by all the designs you find and start to arrange and mix match your ideas collected. You don’t have to get all the expensive stuffs you see on the web or magazines. Just take the ideas and look for workaround ID design or ways to achieve the same effects. And also think of alternative ways to reach your ID ideas at a comfortable budget. You don’t have to restrict your ID design to a specific interior design style, just go with any interior design styles you love and you can also mix and match different interior design styles to get the effects and feel which you love, just do it the way you like
- After completing your designs, start to make a simple project plan to monitor and track what you need to buy, the contractor(s) you need to contact and monitor
- Your simple project plan should include what you need to purchase, your start and end date for implementation of your interior design works
- Remember to go through with your contractor after each stage is completed so that the overall interior design project can be successfully implemented
Below are interior design ideas for you
‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘
Share on Facebook